Bloomington Body Bar is proud to be Indiana’s ORIGINAL licensed Indo-Row® and Shockwave® facility. The Indo-Row® water-rowing system provides a transformative total-body workout that challenges the body and focuses the mind. Burn calories, sculpt muscle and enjoy a fun interval workout in a uniquely motivating, team-oriented fitness environment. No prior experience necessary.
- A no-impact, full body, cardio and strength workout.
- Beautiful machine with real water. Feel and hear the rush of the wave.
- Wear your regular workout clothes, and shoes. “Minimal” footwear (low profile sneakers with flexible soles) preferred.
Circuit challenge utilizing short-burst, calorie-torching intervals with functional strength stations to target and chisel the legs, the core and the arms.
- 45 minute format. Quick and effective.
- Great variety and types of exercise.
- FUN, Team-training. Encourage your friends and make new ones.
- Low-impact, but High-Intensity.
Created at the Bloomington Body Bar, row+balance is a special format using Indo-Row® in 5-6 minute intervals of endurance rowing mixed with mind-body strength and balance training.
- A 60-minute hybrid to give you cardio, strength and flexibility in one hour.
- Maximum calorie burn and metabolism boost on the water-rower.
- Functional strength and balance training on the mat.
- Zen and intense, all in one.
Created at the Bloomington Body Bar, tabatta regatta is the high-intensity (HIIT) interval training counterpart to our menu of rowing classes.
Row & Flow
Feel the rush, balance the body, and still the mind.
- A perfect blend of mind body training.
- 30 minutes of rowing on the water-rower followed by 30 minutes of athletic vinyasa flow.
- Rowing segments focused on grounding and full body strength.
- Yoga segments focused on balance, single leg training, and hip opening.
- Great for yogis who want a little “push,” and fitness fanatics who need the stretch.