Balanced Body and Mind
Balance & Strength
A barefoot workout created at Bloomington Body Bar, incorporating integrated full-body movements at a mind body pace.
- Appropriate for all levels but challenging and dynamic.
- Train the “chain” from your toes to your head, improving posture and alignment.
- Gain focus and balance in body and mind.
- Styles will vary by instructor, but the goal remains the same.
Created at the Bloomington Body Bar, row+balance is a special format using Indo-Row® in 5-6 minute intervals of endurance rowing mixed with mind-body strength and balance training.
- A 60-minute hybrid to give you cardio, strength and flexibility in one hour.
- Maximum calorie burn and metabolism boost on the water-rower.
- Functional yoga and balance training on the mat.
- Zen and intense, all in one.
willPower & grace®
A formatted fusion of postures and drills, willPower & grace® is the high-energy, cardiovascular solution that mind-body practitioners have been looking for, and the foot-fitness conditioning program that athletes need.
- As philosophical is it is physical; a full-body functional workout meets sports psychology.
- The smartest and safest barefoot training methods to strengthen your feet while progressively correcting imbalances in your ankles, knees and hips.
- Appeals to “morning moms”, sports athletes, and teens, but must be experienced to be understood.