Yoga & Pilates
Vinyasa yoga set at a pace to increase heart rate while improving strength and flexibility.
- Increase your range of motion.
- Lessen the chance of injury in fitness and athletics.
- Understand the application of mind-body awareness to other areas of fitness.
- Expect a more intense level of bodyweight exercise, such as planking and lunges, knowing that working these areas will strengthen the body and joints over time.
Sacred Body Yoga & Chakra Flow
Awaken, restore, and empower yourself with a gentle approach to a deeper yoga practice.
- Spa setting with warm room, soothing music, and scent.
- Learn to use blocks, bolsters, and blankets to enhance your comfort in yoga.
- Developed by Jamie Jackson, a Bloomington-based yoga practitioner, intuitive healer, and spiritual mentor.
Classical pilates exercises, developed by Joseph Pilates. Balance the body through core strength, flexibility, and awareness to support efficient, graceful movement. At Bloomington Body Bar, we apply Pilates principles throughout our class offerings:
- Feel the fluid strength of the Pilates reformer during Indo-Row.
- Use the concept of “stability before mobility” in TRX Strength Training.
- TRX Pilates brings the alignment of the reformer into strength training.
- Stabilize from your core in ViPR, Shockwave, and any full body class.
- Find awareness, strength, and flexibility from your head to toes in willPower & grace.
- See the similarities and bridge the gap between yoga and Pilates in Power Flow.
- Enjoy Pilates in its classic style in Pilates mat class, and Barre/Pilates.
For private training on the reformers, and Pilates chairs, please call during operation hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request times available and convenient for you. Private training is available for individuals and duets on reformers, and for up to four people at a time on Pilates chairs.